MARKETING / PROMOTIONS COORDINATOR
Camden Golf Club
Narellan, NSW, Australia
Follow us on
Marketing, Sales, Business Development
Camden Golf Club are looking for a vibrant & energetic team member to join our team as a Marketing / Promotions Coordinator, who will be responsible for the execution of the Club’s marketing plan to build awareness, consumer engagement & ultimately revenue growth.
Key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
• Overseeing the implementation of marketing automation across all facets of the business.
• Developing and managing marketing collateral including social media platforms & website content - ensuring consistent brand delivery
• Ability to work collaboratively across departments on key campaigns to deliver marketing strategies that show ROI.
• Working closely with the Management Team to deliver a consolidated member retention and acquisition plan.
• Analysing data to make recommendations to enhance the Club’s direct marketing capability.
• Identifying new ways to market and generate revenue for the Club while ensuring we maximise the core revenue streams of its business.
Applicants with the following experience will be highly regarded and considered beneficial to the role:
• Marketing or Promotions in a Club or Hotel environment
• A great communicator, who can interact quickly and effectively with internal stakeholders.
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
• Computer literacy, graphic design understanding, & excellent writing skills, with the ability to create relevant and engaging content.
• Excellent grooming & presentation
• Have a client-focused and “can do" attitude
• Hold current RSA/ RCG certification
Remuneration will be determined according to the experience & qualifications of the successful applicant. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.